Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

All year long my dear husband watches me craft and create for others (friends I have known forever & those that I have just met).  Well today I honor him, and have made his Valentine's Day card using one of our wedding photos.  I kept it simple, letting the picture of us speak for itself.  I used some stickles on the flowers - gotta have some bling!  Hope that he enjoys it and knows how much he means to mean....today, tomorrow & always.  My Valentine's Day is starting early, at 8:30 am....my wonderful husband is taking me to the Spa for some pampering - as long as we dont' get snowed in....Wishing everyone a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)