Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenge #28 - Favorite color combo

Hello all!  It has been a good while since I have been here to post some cards.  I have been coloring I just have to get them assembled =)

I am here to bring you my spin on this months challenge over at Sundays with Crissy, my favorite color combo.  When I look at my case of copics - I have sooooo many - but I settled on orange and brown with a pop of blue.  I was inspired by one of my new paper packs by Authentique called Gathering, it is so beautiful!  My photos definitely do not do it justice!

Well the image that I used is one of Crissy's digi stamps available at Whimsy - called Babe at the Beach.  I absolutely love this little cutie! 





I colored the image with copics. 

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Bathing Suit: YR61, YR65, YR67 & E29
Hat: E23, E25, E27, E29
Bucket & Shovel: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18

Flowers: Wild Orchid
Ribbon: from my stash
Designer paper: Authentique - Gathering
Pearls: Viva pearl pen

Thanks so much for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Awe, this is adorable! How you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the digi coloring and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is incredible. What a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)