Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fashionista Friday Challenge # 82 ....

This weeks challenge over at the "Shoe" is to use June's birthsone - pearl in your creation.  Easy right?  Well come on over and play!



I have had this stamped image in my collection and have been dying to color her up.  She is sooooo cute!  The image is "Hello little butterfly" from Magnolia stamps.  I made this card for my chemo buddy who has just completed her chemotherapy treatment.  So proud of her - she has amazed me with her strength.



Inside:

 

Copic colors used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11 & R20
Hair: E35, E31, YR20
Dress:  E29, E27, E25, E23, E21 & YG95, YG93, YG91
Butterfly: R21, R22, R24
Shadow: W3, W1, W0

Ingredients:
5x5 kraft card base
Desinger paper: DCWV Mariposa
Ribbon & Pearls: from my stash
Butterflies: Large Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly
Flowers: iamroses.com & Prima
Viva pearl pen: White
Spellbinders: large oval & crowned ovals

Thank you so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. The inside is just as gorgeous at the outside! I am sure she will love it! And congrats to her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)