Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

French Maid - Valentine Card





Hello all!  I have been enjoying a very long overdue 3 day break from work and have started to do some reorganizing in my craft room.  I started an Etsy shop about 6 months ago that has simply taken off and I am wanting to add some of my cards to the shop.....so I guess I need to get busy and make some right - ha ha!

This image is called French Maid - from Sassy Studios Design .  I colored her up with my copics in pinks and blacks- then she coordinated perfectly with my DCWV Paper Lace pack that I have been hoarding FOREVER - ha ha!

Challenges


Thanks so much for looking!

Cammi






6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the sentiment and the colours and that 'hoarded' paper. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper goes wonderfully with this image! Her skin looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that sentiment, Cammi!!! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and this image!! You did a GREAT job with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)