Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

New Copic Storage =)

Soooo I have completely fell in love with Pinterest!  I keep all my inspiration cards on my boards over there, so don't be shocked if more & more of your cards are pinned and repinned!  It is kinda nice having them all in one easy space that I can access from anywhere (even work - shhhhh).

Anyways I found a few different versions of copic storage on there and modified one for me (since I did not feel like drilling through my artbin).  Nonetheless I love it and I love having all of my copics in order and no more searching through to find the one that I am looking for.


If you have not ventured over to pinterest - you need to come on over!  I would be more than happy to send you an invitation!

Have a great day & get pinning =)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)