Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Vikki!

I love love love making cards personally for my family & friends.  It just opens up such an opportnity to not only tell them that you are thinking of them - but the handmade card also shows that you care.  One this card I used my cuttlebug, ribbon, nesties & bling.  I love the look of these colors together, I had some left over black & white paper from doing my wedding album and it added a nice touch of class to the card.  The outside of the card says:  We can talk, we can trust, we can depend on each other.  The inside of the card says: and we do!  Vikki we are so happy to be celebrating you on your birthday!  We love you girl!

This by far has been one of my favorite cards!  Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)