Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Hopper's Lilac Bouquet "Thank You" card


Hello all!  I made this A2 thank you card using one of my favorite happy hopper images lilac bouquet.  I am making this card for a card swap on the cricut message board.  I am in two groups and this is my first one of the two images I selected to do.  I have to make this card 5 times (but I am making 6 so I can keep one) and then in exchange I will get 5 different cards back from other cricut message board members.

I colored the image with copics.  Here are the colors that were used- 

For the fur:
  • E59 Walnut
  • E57 Light walnut
  • E49 Dark Bark
For the face:
  • E57 Light Walnut
  • E31 Brick Beige
Claws:

  • 100 Black
For the lilacs:
  • BV29 Slate
  • BV23 Greyish Lavender
  • BV13 Hydrangea Blue
  • BV11 Soft Violet
note:  I also used lavender lace liquid pearls to provide some dimension to the lilacs.

For the leaves:

  • YG67 Moss
  • G99 Olive
The Ground:
  • E35 Chamois
The image is cut at 4" x 3" and mounted on dark purple cardstock measuring 4.25" x 3.25".  The mounted image is then framed on a 5.25" x 4" light purple card stock.  I used purple polka dot ribbon that I purchased at Michael's, Martha Steward eyelet lace punch & eyelet lace corner punch, a purple rhinestone and white gel pen to accent the card.  Thank you is stamped along the bottom of the card in Memento grape jelly ink.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cammi, seriously I don't think you need Copic classes. You can teach them a thing or two. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)