Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Graphic 45 clock & address book

I have been having so much fun makin clocks out of paper mache boxes!  The are so cute to sit on a shelf and also serve as some added storage.  I finally cut my G45 Romantique paper (only held onto it for months - ha ha).  I omitted the clock face from this clok - simply adding pearls at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 hours - I wanted to the paper to speack for itself.   I also made an address book out of the same cardstock that I simply love - it is so true that the cardstock definitely makes the project ROCK!


 front cover:
 Front inside cover (has a pocket to hold stamps)
 Back inside cover:

Thanks so much for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This is just awesome, I will be going away this weekend to a church conf. and you just gave me a great idea for the pictures I will be taking. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cammi.. these are both WONDERFUL.. I'm not sure which I like the best.. But I do know I could use an address book and I LOVE LOVE G45... I may have to scraplift these ideas at some point.. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! I heart G45 and I love what you have done with this!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Cammi! I am going to have to scraplift the address book and use the last of my G45 Once Upon A Springtime. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)