Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Waiting for peeker - copic journal






Well with all of the new copic colors that have come out I simply had to update my copic marker journal....right?  I followed the sample that I found on the copicmunkie blog and added in the 12 new colors.  I have plans to make a few extra for some swaps that I am in.  I love mine and have found it really handy.  One section that I added is the note section - I am always jotting down websites and miscellaneous copic marker info all over - hopefully this will help me to keep it better organized.  The image that I used for the book is Waiting for peeker - by Elisabeth Bell.  I love these images!  Cardstock is DCWV Street Lace.

Thanks so much for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent idea on the Copic Journal.
    I love how you divided the subjects.

    That image is so adorable. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just love the picture on the journal. The colors look so vibrant! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous! I want one!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)