Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Stripes the Zebra




Image:  Kraftin' Kimmies - Stripes the zebra
Copics:
Zebra - C9, C7, C5, C3, W5, W3, BV23, R22, R20
Butterfly - R20, R21, R22, R24
Background, B0000, B000, B00, B01
Grass - G20, G21, G24

Flowers: iamroses.com
Ribbon - from my stash

Cardstock - Recollections
Designer paper - Stampin' Up

I am entering this card in the following challenge(s):
Paper take weekly - anything goes
Craft your passion - anything goes
365 Cards - Summer fun
Alphabet Challenge Blog - I is for insect
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Picnic/Summer fun
Charisma Cardz Challenge  - all about flowers

13 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is a stunner!! Lovely lovely!! I love the colours you chose, and all the dimension you got with your layers and embellishing. Beautiful work! Thanks for entering my DT call!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply beautiful!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card hun, thanks for playing at charisma this week hugs carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so sweet! I love that image. And the pink provides a perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card! Love the added flowers and the colors are wonderful!,thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most adorable zebra!! I love the colors you used too. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    Kristie
    FBW DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Just wonderful coloring! I love the flowers and the bow. Very pretty.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring and over amazing card! You wowed it this time! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so pretty! Beautiful coloring, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning coloring! Thank you for joining the RRR challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI!
    Wow! I love this card. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
    Have fun! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)