Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

You & Me.......Priceless

It time for Fashionista Friday over at If the Shoe Fits.....Scrap it!  Challenge #86 is to use the birthstone for the month of July, which is Ruby...so we want to see you have a RUBY kind of day! 

The card I made is a 5x5 card.  I used the Cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking to cut out the 'you & me' sentiment at 4.5" on my gypsy.  The inside priceless sentiment is cut at 1".  I accented the card with some red and white roses, red half back pearls & black ribbon. 


 



Inside:


Here are some ruby images to peek at for some inspiration:
Dorothy's Ruby Slippers from the Wizard of Oz
Image from Smithsonian

Image from Gem Soul
 
This challenge will run for two weeks. You will have until July 28th to enter.  So come on over an play!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, also thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card definitely inspires me to play with this colour combo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)