Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Caught a bug?

I made this Tilda 'caught a bug' card for a dear friend who has been sick for what I am sure seems like forever to her.  This was the first time that I tried stitching on a card, it always looks so good on others cards - but I will keep practicing at it.   I ordered a sew easy so hopefully that will make this process smoother.

Image:  Tilda with lady bug


Skin:  E000, E00, E01
Reds used R29, R27, R24, R22
Greys used C9, C7, C5, C3

Embellishments - red viva pearl pen, Martha Stewart ladybug border punch, recollections flowers.

Thanks for looking!


  1. How Cute. Love this adorable image and love how you used the polka dot dp.

  2. Who knew catching a bug could be so cute! :) I think you did a great job with the stitching!


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)