Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gibbs 12 days of Christmas Swap!


 
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  I had an amazing time visiting my family down in Georgia!  Now I am in full Christmas mode and ready to put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house. 

I have been fortunate enough to have met a wonderful group of ladies on the cricut message board. I joined in my 3rd Gibbs (girl I'm broke box swap) and I am so excited and pleased with my growth. I was partnered with a wonderful lady named Renee whom I have enjoyed getting to know and create for.

Our theme for this swap was the 12 days of Christmas. So for the next 12 days I will be posting the 12 items that I created/purchased for my partner.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)