Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Fun with Vinyl






I have been drooling over some of the creations on Nicole's blog and decided to play around with some vinyl on my gold chargers I put on the table for Christmas.  I also did a set of 4 wine glasses that I picked up at the dollar store.

  How I love that lacy tree - but it was a pain in the butt to lay straight (note to self - get some transfer tape).  But I like the way they look and really like the look of the table, even though it is not even Thanksgiving yet.  My poor husband just shook his head as I asked him to pull out the Christmas totes for me....ha ha!  Thanks Nicole for the inspiration and I have so many ideas for Christmas gifts for my friends now!

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Wow...these are amazing! I bet that tree was difficult without transfer tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those plate chargers so cute nice idea. Missed you yesterday !!!

    Next Swarm DEC 11,2010
    Gloria Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cami! I love that tree.. just don't have that cart! Your plates are lovely and never would have thought to put the tree on the wine glasses! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! Love your other Christmas projects as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your idea! I think I my have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)