Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Faux Postage card




I have wanted to make one of these cards for a long time.  It seemed perfect for this weeks "purple challenge" at  If the shoe fits.....scrap it!.  I followed a tutorial at splitcoaststampers.   The image used is one that I received free online.  I colored the image with copics (colors pictured above).  I added some recollections rhonestone swirls & ribbon.    Cardstock used is by Bazzil.

Please stop by  If the shoe fits.....scrap it! and enter this weeks challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Cammi, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is stunning! Gorgeous! <3 Cathryn67

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammi, this is stunning, such a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely delightful! this card came out so amazingly fabulous! Love it! so thankful i get to share a stage with you at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cammi, this is SO pretty! Love the shades of purple and the pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! WOW! I love to color but I have yet to try Copics I heard they can be addictive! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)