Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Pink Bubble bath




This month I am super excited to be a guest designer over at If the shoe fits.....scrap it!  I have never been asked to do so and I must say it is quite an honor!  The sponsor for this month is Sassy Studio Designs and I am simply in love with their digi stamps!  I went all pink & girlie using the image bubble bath from their I'm every woman collection. 

Copics:  Skin (E11, E13, E21, E25), tub & hair ribbon (R81, R83, R85), hair (C9, C7, C5, C3), bubbles (B000, B0000), & shadow (BG0000)

Accessories: ribbon (from my stash), pearl bling, Iamroses.com flowers (misted with bed of roses shimmer spritz), and Stampin' Up card stock.

Thanks so much for looking!  Please head over to If the shoe fits....scrap it, to check out all of the amazing work from the fabulous designers!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! love this, it is so calming! I so want to learn how to use copics, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the pinks and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)