Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Frosty Wishes & Blog hop winner


Image:  Sassy Studios - Frostina
Copics: Skin (E11, E13, E21, E25), Hair (E18, E17, E15, E13), Drss & Scarf (B000, B02, B04), Hat (C9, C7, C5, C3)
Accessories: snowflake eyelets, ribbon, Martha Stewart rhinestones, cuttlebug snowflake folder

Blog Hop Winner

The winner of my blog hop candy was selected by random.org and the winner is Brandy McGarvey.  Congratulations Brandy!  I will mail your cartridge out this week!  Thanks for playing!

Thank you so much for looking!



 

8 comments:

  1. She is fabulous! Gorgeous colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammi-
    Beautiful card!!! Love the shades of blue!! Beautiful coloring!! She is a SASSY Thing!!

    OMG! I can not believe I won!! I never win a thing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMMI!!! :)

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - Congrats Brandy!

    Thanks so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Brandy!!

    Darling card...love the added bling! Always a good addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great coloring as usual; tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sassy looking image. I always admire images like this, but don't currently have any in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)