Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday Border Sets

I recently joined a birthday border swap over on the cricut message board.  I am no one that scrapbooks all that often - but would love to improve upon that talent so I joined all three groups - yeah I pushed myself (ha ha).  One set was for boys, one for girls and one was misc.  The concept was that it would be cheaper to send in the sets that 12x12 layouts for the groups  this way those that receive them can use them however they like.  I used the sweet treats & forever young cricut carts for these.  I hope that those that receive them will enjoy them! 


This was a fun swap and I am thankful for the hostess for yet another way for me to think out of the box!  Have a great day all and thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)