Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010


















Gearing up for Valentine's day!
I was fortunate enough to be apart of a Valentine's Day box swap on the Cricut message board! I had a wonderful partner who is a HUGE fan of all things twilight. It was a 30 day swap in which we were given words and we had to make or buy something for our partners based on their likes! It is so much fun and you really get a chance to know someone on these swaps.
I am currently doing a SBS swap (Sisterhood of the traveling shoebox) and a GIBBS (Girls I'm broke box swap) in both swaps I have amazing partners who I am so enjoying getting to know.
My SBS partner should get her box on Monday and I am both nervous and excited. Can't wait for her to see what I did for her!
My Gibbs box is not due until March 13 - so I have some time but I do need to get moving as I only have 5 out of the 25 things made! I should be able to pick up the pace some once school gets out so we shall see!

Have a great day all! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)