Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happiness is a butterfly.......


I am in love with butterflies lately.  When I saw the jar of butterlies at Michaels by Recollections I quickly snatched them up and could not wait to make a card with them.  This card is for my chemo buddy who is undergoing 12 weeks of aggressive chemo.  Each week I try to send her a card to let her know I am cheering her on.

Ingredietnts:

6.5" x 10" piece of acetate
6.5" x 3" piece of black cardstock
6" x 2" piece of designer cardstock
6.5" x 4" of teal cardstock
Teal ribbon
Turquoise pearl pen
Teal recollection gemstone butterfly
Colorbok adhesive clear rhinestone swirl
Nestabilities labels two
My pink stamper punnies sentiment

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, what a great friend u r:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the turquoise pops with the black/white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky friend you have - you are so thoughtful and I'm sure your cards mean the world to her. {{hugs}}

    Butterflies rock in my world too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)