Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamarian!

Whew- it has been a minute since I have posted and I have missed it so!  But............I was able to take some time off and go down to Georgia for my nephews 5th birthday.  I did not even have time to finish crafting before the party, so me and my cricut took a road trip to make some batman themed party favors.


I made 20 of these boxes, but I had so much help it went by fast!

T-shirts for everybody, my nephews said "it's my birthday" on the back.  He loved it!


I know it is hard to see, but this is the picture that made the whole trip worth it.  When he opened the DS I got him, his whole face just lit up with the biggest smile!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)