Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Shun!

On Friday, September 3rd we celebrated my husband's birthday.  Armed with his gift, plans for breakfast, dinner & a movie - it was not until early afternoon that I realized I had neglected to make his card.  I normally make his cards weeks in advance, because masculine cards take me such a long time.  So, while he took out a little nap I snuck upstairs and assembled this really simple card.  I took my inspiration for the card from the wrapping paper I used on his gift!  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Cammi, this is a very nice card. I love the colors that you used.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. So simple, great colors. Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)