Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Copic Journal









This is another project I made for my secret sister in the mini swap on the cricut message board.  She is a copic fan, like me.  I had made myself one of these copic journals and love it - so I decided to make one for her as well & dress it up a bit.  It has room for all your copic colors you own, so you know just what to wish for.  It also has room to mark your favorite color combos - which I love this feature.  In the back there are 4 pages that allow you to stamp images and make notes.  I hope that she enjoys hers as much as I enjoy mine.  If you want to download your own copic journal it is available here.  Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful book and a fabulous idea. She is going to love it, I know I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a neat idea; and not just for copics, either! I love the bling on the front, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great organizing idea. The notebook cover is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book is really cute! Thank you so much for sharing the link so that we can download teh pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous idea, i love this!! beautiful design on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is going to love this! Great way to keep organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really cute. I'm not into copics...yet...but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)