Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome Fall!



Oh today was so beautiful in Virginia Beach - temperatures cooling off, windows open!  I am so ready for fall!  I made a card for my chemo buddy and went all out in fall colors!

Ingredients

Image: 

Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11 & R20 for cheeks
Dress & hair bows: YR14, YR12, YR20
Apron:  E35, E33, E31 & YG99, YG97, YG95
Apples:  R39, R37, R35
Bowl: E59, E57, E35, E33
Hair:  E25, E49, E53, E59

Accessories:
Ribbon, button, eyelets, white gel pen, chalk, amber glass effects

Thank you for looking!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute image and wonderfully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just a little jealous that you are enjoying Fall with the windows open! We are in the 30's here with snow on the ground! :) Love your coloring and the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! That little girl is soooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that layout!! Definitely one I'm might scraplift later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)