Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Snowmany Thanks!


I told myself that I was going to work on my niece & nephews Halloween cards - but when this stamp came in the mail yesterday - I just could not help myself!

Ingredients:

  • Image:  Stampavie's snowy cuddles
  • Copics used:  G29, G28, G21, R39, R37, R35, BG0000, BG000, BG01, E49, E47, E44, R20, YR18, 0
  • Accents: icicle stickles, white ribbon, acrylic snowflakes, light green pearl pen
  • Nestabilities:  Circle & Scalloped circle
  • Sentiment is from Peachykeen's winter peeker set
  • Paper:  leftover from an SEI paper pack I purchased last year
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute couple..:) wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we a voting on a new name for the blog, stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love snowmen and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shading with the copics! I also happen to be a huge fan of sparkle! They sure like they are made of fresh snow (which, btw, we got here today!!).

    Looking forward to fun with The Fall Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)