Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Snowmany Thanks!


I told myself that I was going to work on my niece & nephews Halloween cards - but when this stamp came in the mail yesterday - I just could not help myself!

Ingredients:

  • Image:  Stampavie's snowy cuddles
  • Copics used:  G29, G28, G21, R39, R37, R35, BG0000, BG000, BG01, E49, E47, E44, R20, YR18, 0
  • Accents: icicle stickles, white ribbon, acrylic snowflakes, light green pearl pen
  • Nestabilities:  Circle & Scalloped circle
  • Sentiment is from Peachykeen's winter peeker set
  • Paper:  leftover from an SEI paper pack I purchased last year
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute couple..:) wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we a voting on a new name for the blog, stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love snowmen and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shading with the copics! I also happen to be a huge fan of sparkle! They sure like they are made of fresh snow (which, btw, we got here today!!).

    Looking forward to fun with The Fall Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)