Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010




Naughty or nice???

This image is a sassy studio design - I have had it printed out for weeks & finally had the chance to color this sassy lady up.  I will probably put this in my husbands stocking this year with a gift card.

The sentiment is computer generated.  The image is colored with copics.

Skin:  E11, E13, E21, E25
Hair, belt & boots:  100, C9, C7, C5
Buckle: YR23 & clear copic spica
Dress & hat: R89, R59, R39, R39
Ribbon: R39, R37, R35
Box: G29, G28, G21

Thanks for looking!  I appreciate your comments!


9 comments:

  1. very sexy, I am going with naughty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vavavoom, girl! He's one lucky guy! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammi this is fabulous girl!!!Love the image and fabulous coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great coloring Cammi, this is really pretty. super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG she is AWESOME! I love the glitter eyeshadow too, nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naughty.... but oh so nice~ You did a GREAT job with this stamp and this card rocks!

    Just so you know, I tried to comment on your blog yesterday from my phone, but the verification blocks me from doing so. *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your art- I have given you a Cherry on top award on my blog for being so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naughty Girl!! I love it!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)