Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Winefest 2010




Every year theere is a huge winefest in Norfolk, Virginia - and every year I am working.......but not this year!  A friend of mine wanted to make glasses for our group that is going and this is our first batch.  We color coded them by couples.  For the guys' glasses we just did monograms (they are a little off but by the 3rd glass of wine I think no one will notice).  We printed the names/monograms off of the computer and just traced them onto the glasses with Marvy DecoColor pens.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. OK, how sad is it that I immediately thought "Oh, who will know they are off...it is a wine fest!" before I read the remainder of your post! LOL Great minds think alike!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)