Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthday Wishes for Dawn!


I recently started back with an organization called Chemo Angels, where I write to a patient who is currently undergoing chemotherapy for cancer treatment.  I just received a new assignment last week and my chemo buddy has a birthday coming up this month.  I made this card using a Popcorn Bear Stamp from the birthday cuddles stamp set.

I used nestabilities labels 8 to cut out the mats to frame the image and used the tan embossing mat to give them frames extra definition.  I colored the image in with copics.

Bear:  E27, E25, & E33
Blanket: Y38 & Y17
Gift box:  Y15 & Y13
Gift tag: & bow:  YR09, YR07, & YR16

I used yellow & orange stickles for the gift to give it extra sparkle.  Prima flowers add dimension to the right hand corner with some silver bling.  The birthday wishes is from the dollar bin at Michael's as is the orange ribbon.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)