Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

When life hands you lemons......


When life hands you lemons.....make lemonade!!!

I made this card using my Gypsy!  With my copic craze going on lately my poor G & cricut were feeling neglected - so I dusted them off and put together this bright & cheerful card.

Directions:

Rectangle from George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge measures 6.5" x 8.25"
on the 8.25" side I welded the lemons from Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge
the lemons measure 1.2" wide.  The lemon on the sentiment was cut at 2" wide.  Yellow & frosted
lace stickles give the lemons sparkle. 

The sentiment is computer generated. 

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Cammi, this is just darling!! Way to go! I hope I get my gypsy soon, I can't wait to play
    !!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I passed along two awards to you! You can pick up the buttons from my blog! Thanks for sharing your amazing work.

    http://creativedelightsbynicole.blogspot.com/2010/07/http3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you entered at FCCB! Great, great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I do not have a Gypsy, but it is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then drink it all up!! Great card, fun colors and made my mouth pucker. So glad you joined us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this card. Amazing! Just Beacause is on my wish list and seeing this makes me want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful! I love all those glittered lemons. Great job!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glitter on those lemons! Great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one super sweet card! I am so glad you dusted your g baby and c girl off! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card! I love the bling! Makes them look good enough to eat!

    Thanks for playing at FCCB!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)