Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just Because You're You!


Another cute stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil makes a fun card come to life!  The paper used on this card is stampin' up!  The sentiment stamps is from Verve - their circular sayings stamp set.  The accents are gold drops from a Viva Pearl Pen (I love love love these!).



Copics used:

Skin: E11, E21, E13, E25
Hair: E57, E59, E47
Rocks: C5, C4, C2
Wings – C4, C3, C1
Dress – YR23, Y26, Y23
Water: B91, B93, B91
Flower: R20, R30, R32
Flower Stem & Grass: G99







1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!
    I am so amazed at your talent. Please explain Mo's Digital, is it something you download from a website??
    I'm kinda new at this. I discovered Copic Markers last week, taking a class for that tomorrow.
    Keep up the good work and God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)