Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gibbs Swap - part 2

Okay so most of you have seen the items that I made for my partner in the GIBBS (girls I'm broke swap) - now I would like to show off some of the items that I received from my partner.....Megan from Above Rubies Studio.  I had an amazing time doing this swap - this is my second round and had so much fun creating for and getting to know Megan.  She took time out of her busy schedule to get to know me and create things just for me.  Here are pics of what I received from her:


All blinged up:  a dressform that she altered & a bracelet that she made - I have already starting using the dressform to hang scraps of ribbon from!  I love the bracelet!

Share and share alike:  She made this box for me which I put up on a shelf in my craft room and filled it with such great items!  I love the pearl pens - one of my new crafting staples & now I have her dvd's which I have watched twice already and each time I pick up something new!  The CD has some great tunes on it too!


Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!
I got the cutest stamp - which should come in handy!  Think I need to post a sign with this at work - ha ha!  She also made the purse with a matching set of cards.



Gibbers do it old tool style:  I received a pair of shaper scissors (a pair that I do not have) and a set of card made with the everyday paper doll cricut cartridge.


Time flies by:  A coaster album to document some of the great times that I have had - I love this one, so much detail!



What was I thinking?? - She put together this amazing layout for 'what I was thinking'.....it coordinated perfectly with my wedding album and I has journaled on it and added it my wedding scrapbook.


Not all that it is cracked up to be....I love this mirror painted in crackle paint and accented with bright colors.



Again, thank you Megan!  I had sooooooo much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)