Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tilda Card Set


This is a set of cards that I made for a favorite stamp swap on the cricut message board.  Since that group of ladies seem to be crazy for Tilda I went with one of my favorite Tilda images.  I used 3 different color combos and alternated them to make this 5 card set. 

Here are the colors that I used:



Shoes:  E5, E7, E9

Dresses:

Pinks: RV02, RV13, RV14

Blues: B01, B05, B06

Greens: YG03, YG06, YG09

Skin: E000, E00, E11

Cheeks: R20

Hair: E53, E25, E49, E59

                                        I hope that they like them!  Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are darling! So how long did it take you to make all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks WFD - I colored the images after work for the last few days - spent about 2 hours cutting all the pieces and assembling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cammi, these are darling!!! Of course, I would love them!!!! Fabulous job, my friend!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)