Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fragrant Showers

I had colored this image a few days ago and this is a case where doing it backwards kicked me in the behind as it took me a while to be able to match and coordinate cardstock.  Lesson learned - this is actually one of the largest cards that I have ever made - 8.5" x 5.5" - it is nice having the extra space to spread out embellishments.  I am just not sure that this will be my favorite size - still pretty partial to 6.5" x 5".  I left a sentiment off - still trying to decide what I am going to use the card for.  The image is a house mouse stamp - fragrant showers, image is colored with copics & the paper is stampin' up.  Thanks for looking! 


2 comments:

  1. I love HM and this image is so cute. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the Lilacs. It happens to be my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)