Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Checkbook Cover Challenge

Once a month a wonderful group of ladies get together in Virginia Beach to craft.  I met this bunch on the Cricut message board and have been hooked from day 1.  The lady who organizes the swarm put together a challenge for this months get together and that was to alter a checkbook cover - since I have fallen into the mess of copics I stamped an image that only seemed fitting with a crafter throwing a tantrum when unable to shop!  You can relate right?????  I cannot wait to see what the other ladies have come up with!  Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Cammi ~~~ I LOVE THIS!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAAHHHAAAA!! I LOVE this sooo much!! What a cute, cute cover, the best!! I am still laughing about it!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just too flippin funny!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)