Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chicago Family Reunion

I feel so blessed to have been able to attend my husband's family reunion this past weekend.  The weekend started out a little roungh with the airline loosing my husbands luggage, but 12 hours later with his suitcase in hand we were ready to start the festivities!

Family came from Mississippi & Tennessee to come to attend the reunion that was held in Chicago.  We stayed at the beautiful Hyatt hotel in downtown Chicago & attended festivities from dinners & dances to barbeques & prayer breakfasts. 

Some pictures from the BBQ:


Where my diet took a fast nose dive!!


Good times at Buckinham Fountain:

The Chicago Skyline that my husband misses so much!



My goal is to scrapbook this event soon - I am trying to keep up with my scrapbooking and then go back as I have time (ha ha) to catch up on the bucket of pictures that I have waiting to be touched.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!.. Nothing like family...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment =)